One Maritime provides ship owners with an innovative
online Maritime platform that is built specifically for the
Blending the power of Microsoft software technology,
maritime industry specific intelligence and functionality, and up
to date industry information, we provide a platform that allows
ship owners to improve their operational efficiency leading to
direct time and cost savings.
Key features available specifically for ship owners
- With One Maritime, a ship owner can track their own
vessels and access comprehensive overviews and details related to
their entire vessel fleet on the web.
- An online product repository featuring the industry's
main catalogues, main manufacturers and parts catalogues, and
vessel specific catalogues. We provide powerful search features
which ultimately save time in narrowing down specific products and
the associated identifying information. Owners and their approved
vendors and main equipment manufacturers can upload and update
their main catalogues and also post vessel specific
- Service equipment and service item functionality allowing
owners to track service items, obtain overviews, get lists of
equipment due for survey, access service history, and allow their
service companies to upload service reports for specific
- A predefined joint workspace for the ship owner and their
suppliers to collaborate prior to and during docking.
- Extensive search capabilities allowing ship owners to run
- Products and catalogues
- Vessel positions
- Ports of delivery
- E-Commerce connectivity facilitating Maritime e-commerce
transactions and direct electronic delivery of documents with
suppliers and manufacturers allowing for a quick and easy way to
receive responses to RFQs and process orders.
- An online system which allows owners to set up contracts
with suppliers and manufacturers, track goods stored (owners'
goods) at supplier locations, and a way to manage transfers and
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) allowing owners to
assess and measure the efficiency of activities.
- A Cloud Computing infrastructure consisting of a wide
breadth of maritime industry solutions. The services are available
from a single point of access on the web. The offerings include
ShipCentric ERP online, which we combine with Microsoft Online
Services such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online
(video conferences, etc.) and other online services.
- Online advertising solutions providing increased exposure
in the industry and your direct target market.
- An updateable One Maritime profile providing detailed contact
particulars which serves as a central location for companies and
organizations in the industry to find and communicate with
Click here to download our brochure